[78-L] fwd: A Chance to Finally Forgive Mom for Throwing Out ThatCard

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Feb 19 05:59:24 PST 2010

Steven C. Barr wrote:
> [...]

On the other hand, their Canadian distribution was almost minimal in the 50s. I
have never seen an original ten-cent version. The 25-cent magazine format was
on larger news stands in 1957, and the Ballantine paperback reprints were easy
to find and formed my introduction to the whole genre around that time, but my
uncle (an optometrist) started me on it by leaving one of them in his waiting room.

Those reprints were horrible quality..and he was an optometrist..hmm.