[78-L] Repeat e-mails

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Feb 18 19:54:40 PST 2010

Touch wood, it seems finally to have stopped..after 60 e-mails, only one of
which was via 78-C (no doubt Graham deleted the other 59 before finally
deleting Mr. Busse).

Is anyone else still receiving them? If so, then I was successful in flagging
him as junk mail.

(I vaguely remember having money to spend on records..)

dl