[78-L] Repeat e-mails

Sean Miller smille1 at nycap.rr.com
Thu Feb 18 17:47:20 PST 2010

I have emailed him about 20 times today to remove me completely from his
mailing list with no response.  Not only does he have THIS email address
that I post here with and use for all of my "normal" email needs, he also
somehow got my other email address that I only use for ebay and paypal
purposes.

I'd like to know how he got them.  I've never done business with him...

Sean