[78-L] From Bob to Chris to Abby..

Elizabeth McLeod lizmcl at midcoast.com
Thu Feb 18 10:16:04 PST 2010

>I've been listening to some scratchy old "Matinee with Bob & Ray"
>transcriptions over the last few months. Hilarious stuff. It's amazing they
>ever managed to hold onto any of their sponsors.

If those are the same mangy discs salvaged in the 80s from the old WHDH
transmitter shack, I remastered a pile of them for the FGRA about ten
years ago -- and I still haven's stopped laughing at the spot for the
Wonderland Revere dog track. The whimpering puppies in the background
were a master stroke.

Elizabeth