[78-L] Perfect [was acoustic recording]

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Feb 16 23:16:18 PST 2010

Steven C. Barr wrote:
> [...]
I have Perfect 8-05-01 Gene Kardos's "ooooo-Oh BOOM!" and Chick
Bullock's Perfect 8-04-01 "Did An Angel Kiss You?" I have mentioned this
before, but the first issue of the month often featured Chick Bullock!

      Julian Vein

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4872 (20100216) __________

http://www.eset.com