[78-L] Crossing the Barr

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Mon Feb 15 21:00:09 PST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steven C. Barr" <stevenc at interlinks.net>
To: "78-L Mail List" <78-l at klickitat.78online.com>
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2010 6:44 PM
Subject: Re: [78-L] "Value" of 78s

Well,  that's a good point,  Steve.    You post so much here that I can't
keep track of it myself!  As I recall,  I was taking issue with your thesis
that "78s are only worth a buck each" or some such...which I think is pretty
silly.    I have no gripe with anyone posting here anytime about anything,
but often I get the impression  that you're not so much interested in a
discussion as you are in just in reaffirming what you already believe.

I had tried to engage you a number of times to even consider the subject of
"value of records" from a perspective other than your own,  but to no avail.
So I flippantly just "gave up" on the topic via the above post which you
questioned.

Comment  ca va?

Taylor   :-)