[78-L] What is a record player?

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Mon Feb 15 18:15:25 PST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Wright" <vintage at jabw.demon.co.uk>
> In message Jeff Lichtman writes
>>Some of these attempts to describe a record player remind me of
>>Einstein's response when asked to describe his theory of relativity in
>>a few words
> Yes but Jeff,
> blog/comments page, all the comments were posted 5:04pm
> yesterday.....  yeah right. In fact a lot of the blog pages look fake if
> you check the times of posting

Nevertheless, I explained to the sumbitches EXACTLY what a
"record player" was...?!

Sadly, there exists a "younger generation" who are TOTALLY
adjusted to obtaining information using the INTERNET...and
who blissfully (probably due to excess cannabis ingestion...?!)
that EVERYTHING they find on the "net" is, and MUST be,
the absolute truth...?!

In the words of John D. MacDonald:

SCROOM!

Steven C, Barr