[78-L] one man's treasure

John Wright vintage at jabw.demon.co.uk
Mon Feb 15 02:24:20 PST 2010

In message Steve Barr writes
>The beer I currently consume costs me just short of CD$11 for 6
>16-ounce cans...or $1.35875 per 12-ounce beer. Thus, that CD$100 would
>have bought me just a tiny bit over 73 12-ounce (355ml) beers...!

Yuck Steve, wish you could come over here to Coventry UK where we still
walk 100yds to a pub which delivers a real pint of beer from a wooden
barrel, just like in those John Wayne films !

It's about 2 pounds 50 or 3 dollars a UK pint or 568ml, yes, more
expensive than a pint can from Asda/Walmart, but tastes much much better
:o)

--
John Wright