[78-L] Was there a 78 of Tall Paul on Canadian Sparton?

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. bratcher at pdq.net
Sun Feb 14 14:56:06 PST 2010

Done by Annette Funicello with Ma He's Makin Eyes At Me on the back
side. Annette's first hit record (here in the US) on the Disneyland
label before they started releasing her on Vista. I found the Sparton
LP titled "Annette" on Ebay awhile back & while I'm fairly sure that
the 45 was issued on Sparton of Tall Paul. I wonder about the 78? Or
am I hoping for something that doesn't exist? It was not issued on 78
here in the US as far as I can tell in 1959.....