[78-L] **SPAM** Re: "Value" of 78s

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Sat Feb 13 18:30:24 PST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: <DRJAZZ78 at aol.com>
> Content preview:  Gang, Our own resident Prof. Irwin Corey, Steven C.
>  Barr, is the WFA. Get it yet? [...]
Was heisst "WFA?!" IF it means "World-Famous Authority," I shall not
only accept that honour...but will also point out that my "Magnum Opus,"
the "Dating Guide," is a generally-accepted and often-quoted reference
work! Keep in mind that I own (so far) just short of 57,000 78rpm
phonograph records; even though many thereof are NOT within easy
reach, many times I can recall the relevant data concerned...?!

Comment ca va...?!

Steven C. Barr