[78-L] Last 78's-WAS: acoustic recording

agp agp2176 at verizon.net
Sat Feb 13 16:31:31 PST 2010

At 00:16 14/02/2010, you wrote:
> [...]

For what its worth - -Put a Ring on My Finger by Les Paul and Mary
Ford was on 78 in Canada -- Columbia 41222, but that 1958 and on that
unique 4 eye label

Also FWIW -- Columbia continued with 78s in Mexico into 1960 at
least. I have Los Teen Tops doing a Spanish version of Good Golly
Miss Molly b/w Good Rockin' Tonight (La Plaga b/w Buen Rock Esta
Noche) on Columbia 4720-C and that's from 1960. However this is the
domestic series, so I don't know how late they when with releases from teh USA