[78-L] "Value" of 78s

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sat Feb 13 12:24:18 PST 2010

I still don't follow this thread. Why try to make claims about the "values"
of 78s based on the cheapest and most common crap?   Or the possible money
to be made on a quick turnover  lot sale?

I know I can buy "records" for a buck each or less....but it's the records I
WANT which cost the money.  I would be very happy if I could find them for a
buck but I can't.  And I have a basement of records I'd sell for less than
a buck each,  if someone would come and haul them away.

Taylor