[78-L] Southern Folklife Center "radio"

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 13 08:41:56 PST 2010

I just received this from Steve Weiss,archivist at the Southern Folklife Center and thought worth sharing.

Steve Ramm

*Southern Folklife Collection Online Radio*

Music selections from audio collections at the University of North
Carolina at Chapel Hill's Southern Folklife Collection are now being
streamed online. Visitors can tune in to channels that feature music in
five genres: old-time music; country and bluegrass; folk revival;
rhythm, blues, and boogie; and the eclectic “SFC Mix.” The purpose of
our radio stream is to make our holdings available for educational use.

To listen visit:

http://www.lib.unc.edu/blogs/sfc/index.php/streaming-radio/