[78-L] Record Stores

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Thu Feb 11 22:55:40 PST 2010

Steven C. Barr wrote:
> [...]
Most notedly Carl Kendzioria's Behind the Cobwebs.  Eventually Lenny
continued with Record Changer reprints after Carl's untimely death.  I
understand that there was a little overlap in publishing the two
magazines, but Record Changer was dying as Record Research was being
started.  I thiink RC ended in 57 and RR started in 56 -- but I might be
wrong.  Cary?

Mike Biel   mbiel at mbiel.com