[78-L] Record Stores

Howard Hoffmaster hhoffmst at charter.net
Thu Feb 11 14:20:23 PST 2010

The 42 st. store was a one aisle small, small location with, as I mentioned,
counter on right and three listening booths to the left. No other items for
sale as there really was no room. Any possibility Milt opened the 52 st.
location to have room for other labels? I really just looked in at the 52
st. location but I remember it as having a little more room. Hope my
memories are not confusing the issue.

Howard H.