[78-L] Record Stores

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Feb 11 11:30:35 PST 2010

Steven C. Barr wrote:
> [...]

The store in St. Mary's, Ontario where I found thousands of unsold records
stashed upstairs (a drug store was downstairs and it had to be vacated in two
weeks) obviously sold Compo, Columbia and Edison records, but no Victors.
Nothing past 1930. Mint "Two Black Crows", mint Apexes, and Earl Mathewson and
Gene Miller and Dave Ross scooped up all the Edisons before I got there (long
sad story involving idiots at the CBC who took 9 days to get a message to me).