[78-L] Web Site Question

bruce78rpm at comcast.net bruce78rpm at comcast.net
Wed Feb 10 14:51:21 PST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert J. Lang" <bobhope at ieee.org>
To: 78-l at klickitat.78online.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 5:49:50 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [78-L] Web Site Question

Hi All,

I know that a number of list members have web sites, so this question
is primarily for them.

I have a web site mainly devoted to the song writing and 78
recordings of Larry Conley, Gene Rodemich and David H.
Silverman. For the last dozen or so years AT&T Worldnet has hosted
the site. I just received notice that AT&T will discontinue the
hosting service, so I'm looking for a new host that will be reliable
and hopefully long lasting. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob Lang
bobhope at ieee.org