[78-L] Removing hiss - yet another idea

John Wright vintage at jabw.demon.co.uk
Wed Feb 10 05:26:41 PST 2010

In message 78-l-request at klickitat.78online.com writes

>You might want to look at a posting I sent yesterday, (Feb 8), under
>the subject, "Removing hiss, a new approach", where I discuss this very
>procedure.? It's a little technical but I don't think it goes as far as
>"gobbledygook", however it didn't inspire any discussion.

Thanks David, I had missed your response - I read digests here and
missed it, I thought YOUR text was 'quoted' text from the original
thread and skimmed past it.

I did rename a new thread for the two-disc discussion but I still have a
problem replying properly from the DIGEST because the reply is never
recognised as part of a thread even if I paste the thread title.

Anyway.......

Your response was a bit technical for me, but I still think the two-disc
method is worth pursuing - I'm trying to follow all the threads but not
sure if the method has been used commercially by CD transfer issuers.

--
John Wright