[78-L] Happy Anniversary

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 9 06:18:12 PST 2010

"Happy Holidays" was the Ray Noble-Elliott Lewis-Cathy Lewis sequel to "Happy
Anniversary"..similar concept except it went through the year's holidays (like
Holiday Inn). Also on 8 78 sides and one ten-inch LP. I suggested both albums
and other Ray Noble American stuff to Living Era but they didn't go for it. I
wonder of Collectors Choice ever reissued them?

Lewis was a very popular radio actor in the mid 40s..dramas, crime programs,
"Frankie Remley" on the Phil Harris-Alice Faye show.

dl