[78-L] Listen, all you New Yorkers .....

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Feb 8 14:47:38 PST 2010

"It's Always You", his first..all adaptations from the classics, and whichever
one came next. It's been many years since I worked in easy listening radio.

I can still do a passable Goulet imitation..he did a long-running commercial
for DuMaurier Cigarettes while he was still one of ours.

Interesting that Goulet didn't do any 78s while he was a top TV star in Canada.
Just about every other CBC personality did..Wally Koster, Joyce Hahn, Joan
Fairfax, Denny Vaughn, Ed McCurdy, Juliette, Shirley Harmer, even Dick
McDougall. (I gotta get working on that book.)

dl