[78-L] Que?

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 04:16:43 PST 2010

One of the important things about Wikipedia is that if there is
misinformation, they rely on others to correct it. Is anyone going to fix
this so that others are not led astray?

BTW, in several colleges, students are told that citations from Wikipedia
will no longer be acceptable. I wonder why??????

Jeff Sultanof