[78-L] Help wanted please

RUSSELL BARNES r.barnes4 at btopenworld.com
Mon Feb 8 00:55:02 PST 2010

Donna,

Thanks for that information.  Wayne Rohlf's letter(contained in this collection of original letters and photographs from US jazz musicians) is interesting in that there appears to have been some conflict of opinion between Rohlf and Charles Beiderbecke. regarding 'Bix'.

Charles Beiderbecke refers to this in his letter to Ralph Venables.

RB