[78-L] Golden & Golden and who knows what else^

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Sun Feb 7 19:37:57 PST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: <L78rpm at aol.com>
> He mentions the Aspberger's diagnosis but I'm not certain why that is
> relevant to the blog, unless it is to enhance his credibility.  Pulitzer
> prize-winning music critic Tim Page has Aspberger's syndrome.

I happen to suffer from Aspergers; however, I was born in 1942, before
it was established...! It makes it virtually impossible to connect socially
with other humans...we simply do NOT perceive the social sublties that
define our social relationships with other Humans...?!

Make of that what you will...but it gets LONELY out here...?!

Steven C. Barr