[78-L] The Texas School Book Depository

Bill McClung bmcclung78 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 19:32:52 PST 2010

Here's one Texan's view of two recent topics: Mary Martin and The Texas
School Book Depository.

If you are ever so lucky as to find yourself in my home town of
 Weatherford, Texas please visit the statue of Mary Martin near the public
library.  The statue was a 1960s gift from Peter Pan Peanut Butter and you
will see Weatherford native Mary Martin in her best Peter Pan Peanut Butter
garb.

Julian and most of the rest of you are misreading the phrase "The Texas
School Book Depository."  It actually reads "The Texas School
Book/////Depository."   In Texas we just have the one book so we only need
the one depository.