[78-L] Charles Lindbergh's reception

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Feb 7 16:26:40 PST 2010

Rust isn't much help here, indicating June 11/27 for everything. He lists
38273/93 (not -95) for the entire reception, and designates which masters are
issued on 12-inch 35834/6. And 38955 and 39413 are both "take 1" in VMB2, with
no info about the number of attempts at dubbing or when they were made, only
that they were done in Camden. Presumably they went "phew" after doing 38955
and took a couple of days before attempting 39413. 39417 (next number shown) is
June 22/27 (Myrtle C. Eaver plays MacDowell, best 2 out of 3) and 38954 is a
violin and cembalom duet by Bela Schaffer and Feri Sarkozi, June 16/27, so at
least we know roughly when those nearby numbers were assigned.

dl