[78-L] Golden & Golden and who knows what else^

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sun Feb 7 08:58:30 PST 2010

L78rpm at aol.com wrote:

> An Asperger diagnosis does not, in any way, imply a moral judgement.

I am at a loss to understand why Bruce brought up the idea that anybody
would think Jason is a bad person.  Jason mentioned his condition, and I
repeated it, as a reason why a someone so young can be so focused and
interested about music and performers.  I didn't think his condition was
a negative, he and I both considered it as a positive.  He didn't need
defending on that score.  But as a source of information, as a 15-year
old, he does not yet have the experience to be a reliable source of
factual information about the 1890s.  But with his drive--and possibly
the help of experienced researchers-- he eventually will get the
experience and knowledge he will need to be reliable.

Mike (former 15-year old) Biel   mbiel at mbiel.com