[78-L] 3 hour VITAPHONE show on Internet Radio on Sunday

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 5 13:19:35 PST 2010

Ron Hutchinson sent me this info to share. We are expecting a foot of snow in Phuiladelphia area by tomorrow - Saturday - so I hope it's still on.

Tune in!

Steve Ramm

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know that I will be doing another Vitaphone show
this Sunday, 2/7 on WDVR-FM. It is the 3 hour TIN PAN ALLEY program that
starts at 1PM. Will be playing lots of Vitaphone and early talkie stuff,
and lots of Baby Rose Marie as the host is a big fan.

You can listen on line by going to the following link, then clicking the
"Listen" link in the upper left:

http://www.wdvrfm.org/sunday.htm

If you are close to the central Jersey tower, WDVR is at 89.7 and 91.9FM on
the dial.

Please spread the word to any others you think may be interested.

All the best,

Ron.