[78-L] Silence (no 78 hiss) on CD issues

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 09:42:11 PST 2010

Sounds to me (NPI) like Murray and the best of the others eventually got to
where they could sense how well or how badly something went to wax by what
was reflected back to them from the horn as they recorded, and they could
adjust their singing to compensate, knowing they were making things come out
on the records more effectively in doing so.