[78-L] Does this exist?

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Feb 4 01:17:27 PST 2010

David Lennick wrote:
> Ouch..and someone "desperately wants to meet" with Mr. Grinding Noises to
> license the recording. Oh well, my work here is done.
>
> dl
================
Lord 10.0 shows this one to have been reissued:

  Mildred Bailey
guest artists : Stuff Smith (violin) Mary Lou Williams (p) replaces
Teddy Wilson, Red Norvo out
CBS broadcast, "Music 'Til Midnight", New York, November 24, 1944

     Don't fence me in (mb vcl)
     Roll 'em    V-Disc 375, Caracol (F)CAR423, Font Cetra (It)VDL1013,
Classics (F)814 [CD]

Classics (F)814 [CD] titled "Mary Lou Williams 1944"; rest of CD by Mary
Lou Williams & Nora Lee King.

      Julian Vein

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4833 (20100203) __________

http://www.eset.com