[78-L] Dale Evans

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Feb 3 00:39:29 PST 2010

Geoffrey Wheeler wrote:
Active in Christian
> evangelism, in 1955 she wrote the gospel standard “The Bible Tells Me
> So.” It’s easy to remember mantra repeats: “How do I know? The Bible
> tells me so.” The closing line for the popular Roy Rogers-Dale Evans
> radio show was “May the Good Lord take a likin’ to you.”
> Geoffrey Wheeler
I recall a TV documentary, a few years back, on a disgraced evangelist
(can't remember which one), where they showed some footage of him
preaching to his congregation. And who did I spy in the audience? Roy
Rogers!

      Julian Vein

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4830 (20100203) __________

http://www.eset.com