[78-L] Dale Evans

L78rpm at aol.com L78rpm at aol.com
Tue Feb 2 14:52:30 PST 2010

Dale Evans came regularly to conferences/events at the Green Lake
Conference Center in Green Lake, Wisconsin.  (It's owned and maintained by  the
American Baptists.)   She came until the end of her life.  I  never met her
there (I go every year) but know people who  did.  She always fielded questions
about Roy patiently by replying  'He's happy and doing ok", or something
like that.

Paul Charosh

In a message dated 2/2/10 5:12:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,