[78-L] 1948 French Decca label 78 - Edith Piaf

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Feb 1 19:37:00 PST 2010

Steven C. Barr wrote:
> [...]
French Deccas did indeed have leetle peectures of the stars at the top of their
labels in the late 40s, on personality recordings. Compo had a long line of
Canadian issues of French personalities on "Decca Disque Supreme", including
Piaf's (I don't know if they issued the twelve-incher but they definitely had a
few ten-inchers by her). Nice master pressings, too.