[78-L] Fw: Query

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Feb 1 19:05:49 PST 2010

Not particularly rare or desirable, and it's the third volume of a complete set
of Mozart's Magic Flute from the 1930s. Widely available on 78s, continuously
on LP and probably CD. They look nice though, unless the gold ink and red
labels have bled together which is usually the case. If I were looking for that
set I'd want it on pre-war Victor, but it's usually found on noisy HMV pressings.

dl