[78-L] 1948 French Decca label 78 - Edith Piaf

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Mon Feb 1 14:42:33 PST 2010

Nice labels and typical recordings but not anywhere near her greatest
hits.  If you really have never heard her before, check these out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFRuLFR91e4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKgcKYTStMc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTcsJCtU5Ww&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gTGmbA40ZQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6HynnIK5wE&feature=related

On the Ed Sullivan show:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBW-UEbOfyQ&feature=related

And I still haven't found my favorite song of her's but I don't know the
title.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com