[78-L] Jazz Pseudonyms

Rodger Holtin rjh334578 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 31 16:23:02 PST 2010

I have done that on the air.  I transfer stuff digitally and take that to the radio station and realized I had not looked up the real name before I played it and could only remember the name on the label.  Some, of course, are only studio pick-ups and it doesn't matter, but interesting all the same.
Interesting site, thanks to DL for posting the link.  I have a fair grasp of 78-era psuedos and have The List to ask, but this site unmasks psuedos of the LP era.

Rodger

For Best Results use Victor Needles.

.