[78-L] Edi-Crapophone

Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr. citroenid19 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 31 09:37:14 PST 2010

Michael Biel wrote:
> I hope you all are sitting down.  Oh, yeah, that is an assumption when
> you are at a computer.  Please forward this on to any phonograph lists
> because they will have a blast over this.  There is a new style
> Crapophone on the market, based on Edison parts looking like an early
> Diamond Disc prototype.
Sorry for coming on this late. For some reason, the earliest emails in
this string came in late.

I have a 150. No. 4? I can't find any reference to there ever being a no. 4.

Look at the bid history. Most of the bids are probably from shills.
There appear to be 2 or 3  very green collectors vying for it. No high
number bidders, with majority being 0 or 1. Looks like W**R finally
wised up after a short run.

Strange that the other stuff he has seems legit.

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr. #:?)
Technology, thoughtfully, responsibly.