[78-L] "no minors to tell"!?!?!?!

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Fri Jan 29 23:12:39 PST 2010

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [78-L] "no minors to tell"!?!?!?!
From: buster <busterdog at mac.com>
Date: Sat, January 30, 2010 1:11 am
To: 78-L Mail List <78-l at klickitat.78online.com>

yeah, definitely some shilling going on, too, but did the ultimate
"winner" have enough feedbacks to indicate he/she was real?

The winner did -- 35.  The smartest one (relatively speaking, of course)
put in only one bid at $140 had 397, two high losers had 488 and 379,
but the worst step bidder was a newbie with zero, and the next to
highest had just one.  There is a REAL Diamond Disc machine going at
9.99 because there is only one bidder and the reserve can't be met.  It
is in Louisiana, has a certificate of fumigation from Terminix, and is
for local pick-up only.  I have the exact same machine -- minus the
certificate.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com