[78-L] "no minors to tell"!?!?!?!

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Fri Jan 29 21:51:21 PST 2010

Buster wrote:

it went that high because it's well executed and quite attractive - it's a
Steam Punk art piece, not a phonograph.

Reminds me of the old joke about the off-key singer who sang a few numbers
and asked the critic "What do you think of my execution?"  Critic:  "I'm in
favor of it."

I thought the most curious thing was the huge number of the 57 bids which
were from  about three bidders who had either zero feedback or damn close to
it.  I know everybody has to start someplace on eBay...but this did seem
like an odd beginning for something to bid on.

Taylor