[78-L] Allan Reuss

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Fri Jan 29 21:31:38 PST 2010

I did some checking and haven't found any obit either.  Russ was pretty
thorough in his research,  but everyone makes mistake.  As a kid I recall
reading in Dave Dexter's Story of Jazz that  Bill Rank had passed some years
before...imagine my surprise the next year reading about Rank playing at
some jazz fest.

Taylor