[78-L] For those booking Air to ARSC in NOLA early......

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 28 10:52:37 PST 2010

If you find that it is much cheaper (and, as I said in a previous post. it was MUCH cheaper for me) to return from NOLA on Monday and want to share a room at the Wyndham for that night, please contact me OFF list. I have a roomie through at least Saturday night but might not for Sunday.  As I found out when I was there in October, there is so much more of NOLa to see. (we took trip out to the Garden District and even spent a part day in Algeries - the island across from NOLA - which has a FREE ferry. You'll want extra time in NOLa - especially if you have never been there before and the secured hotel rate ARSC negotiated is a HUGE bargain. (And sharing a room brings it down to less than $65./night).

Anyway, grab your airfare while the sales are on. And let me know if interested in a Sunday night share (only non-smokers and non-snorers need apply).

Steve Ramm