[78-L] Speaking of vintage TV, was Re: Autographs

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Jan 28 08:37:19 PST 2010

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, but this gives me the opportunity to rave
about this:
http://www.criterion.com/films/3560

Fabulous stuff from Playhouse 90, Studio One etc. All taken from grainy
scratchy kinescopes. Deal with it. "The Comedian" will leave you with your jaw
on the floor as you realize that it was done LIVE (except for obvious crowd
scenes in the montage).

dl