[78-L] Lee Wiley/Liberty Music Shop

david.diehl at hensteeth.com david.diehl at hensteeth.com
Wed Jan 27 19:22:54 PST 2010

The earliest mention I have of Gala is a review of a Willie Howard disc in October, 1943, credited to the Favorite Mfg. Co. I have one red label Lee Wiley disc which I would guess is from 1944, no later.
 DJD
Visit the Blue Pages: the Encyclopedic Guide to 78 RPM Party Records
http://www.hensteeth.com