[78-L] Do you know what hell is? ^

fnarf at comcast.net fnarf at comcast.net
Wed Jan 27 11:14:12 PST 2010

No, hell is when you HAVE to make the call to support software that your contract requires that you use, and you get put on hold for over an hour, and the Kenny G. CD skips, and the volume pulses up and down randomly between ear-blasting and barely audible. This happened to me last year at least six times. No one at the company had any idea how to change or fix or just SHUT OFF the hold music. I felt like I was in some kind of torture experiment.