[78-L] Any of this sound familiar?

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 27 08:29:23 PST 2010

The reason we SHOULD be in a panic over this should have been evident last year
when one of the purveyors of e-books deleted everyone's download of George
Orwell's books in a copyright dispute. Also deleted were the notes and study
aids students had been adding.

There is still time, brother..

(What? Mass kindle burning?)

dl