[78-L] Who is this?

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Mon Jan 25 22:22:20 PST 2010

You mean it's Maxine Sullivan playing Val Limar-Jansen.
She did a tribute show to Waters and looked so much like Sullivan that
Sullivan decided to imitate Waters.
Sullivan  was often mistaken for Jansen, but Sullivan is dead and so is
Waters.
I have no idea about Jansen. She looks a lot like Sullivan!

Al Simmons