[78-L] Al Duffy

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Sat Jan 23 20:27:52 PST 2010

OK, Ok, stop the presses. I had the record in my own library all along: "Hot Fiddle Classics " by Al Duffy & his Rhythmasters on Musicraft 66. Signorelli on piano, Shopnick on bass, and Mottola on guitar. The album is filled with hot versions of classical standards. The other titles are Poet & Peasant Overture, Salut a Pesth, Anitra's Dance, and Danza Delle Ore.

Cary Ginell