[78-L] Olde-timers ^

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Jan 23 12:07:36 PST 2010

Clooney is definitely an exception, as well as a decent actor whose aunt was a
fabulous singer. We watched "Good Night and Good Luck" again the other week.
Still a beautiful piece of work, even if the studio clocks keep getting stuck
at 10:30.

But most actors are morons, or at the least idiot savants, and I can say that
from having grown up in that environment. Most of them shouldn't run for
anything higher than their local union councils. And the Hebrews are still
boycotting everything Mel Gibson does. His suicide, that they won't boycott.

dl