[78-L] Olde-timers

Ken Matheson kenmath at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 23 08:06:37 PST 2010

When an actor or singer, etc. takes an active roll in politics it ruins their value as an entertainer for me. When I see or hear them I think of a no brain blow hard politician instead of enjoying the entertainment. What gives them the license to become an expert in something just because they are popular as an entertainer. It is like” hi I am Joe your plumber. Being I know so much about pipes, I am also an expert in US foreign policy. You should listen to me. The current administration is going about it all wrong.” Joe you were my plumber. I used to like so and so as a singer, now I don’t want to hear them. Entertainment is just that, not the nightly news.