[78-L] Olde-timers, MM

eugene hayhoe jazzme48912 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 23 07:55:26 PST 2010

Actually I wish I had bought the lot back around 1970-72 when I saw a boxful or so of them marked 3/$1; at the time I just thought 'how stupid,' without thinking that they'd make a great gag gift (or that they weren't silent). Picked up one up cheap a couple years back just so that I could confirm, as dl states, that it was indeed silence.

Gene