[78-L] Old" Flying Sauce"r fan heard from, WAS Copyright Criminals on PBS

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Jan 23 07:44:49 PST 2010

All the original Saucers were on 78, as were the parodies by Steve Allen with
Alan Freed, Lee Tully, Dave Barry (which used real musicians, not records), and
one odd one that actually stole lines and disc samples directly from the
original Flying Saucer. Ya hadda be there. I thought the later ones like Mr.
Jaws were pathetic.

dl